Sunday, March 9, 2008

What we don't love about...


What we don't love about our city... Huge hotels springing up, in so many places. Just big, high buildings. Not in keeping with old architecture.

Oh I know... How can we expect today's builders to give us period architecture? But! Some have tried. A local builder, has put up a replacement building right on Broadway, which fits in with the old. It probably cost him more. But he is local! From a local family, which has a history of loving this city and working for its betterment. These new hotels are not being built by locals.

Pardon my mini rant...
~~~~~~~~~~
ADDITION: I'm having troubles, trying to leave comments in other's blogs. Bahhh humbug.
~~~~~~~~~~

ANOTHER ADDITION: Apologies! I put this in Draft yesterday. And forgot to post it! Duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh me! Sorry MB!!!

.
.