Saturday, May 17, 2008

Memories, of where a tree once stood...


This odd looking thing above, is in the front of a yard, on one of the big "Summer Cottages." It's all that remains of where a tree once stood. When the big trees around here, would become diseased near the bottom, they used to do what you see above. Try to save the tree, by putting these cement bricks and etc., where the tree was rotted. Interesting... But since I don't remember the tree, I don't know how long 'it worked.' :-)

{All my photos can be clicked on, to enlarge}

Spring projects are piling up around here, both inside and out. So I'll keep posting photos, but not be able to spend as much time on the computer, for a few days.

****************************

Later Update:

Please click here, to read my entry in another blog!!!! :-)))))) Oh I so hope we are on our way to a Triple Crown Winner, this year! :-))))))
.